1. I confirm that I have read, understood and agree, on behalf of the Merchant, to the terms and conditions of Payleadr’s Client Services Agreement.
2. I warrant that I have the capacity and unconditional authority to enter into, on behalf of the Merchant, and bind the Merchant to the terms of Payleadr’s Client Services Agreement.
3. I acknowledge that the submission of this Application Form does not signify agreement by Payleadr.
6. I acknowledge that Payleadr has obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth) (AML Act) in relation to collecting personal information and verifying that information for the purpose of verifying the identity of its customers and the beneficial owners of its customers. Payleadr may satisfy these verification obligations using electronic verification through the Document Verification Service (DVS) (which can be accessed through a third party gateway service provider) or through other electronic databases maintained or accessed by a CRB, including the CRB’s consumer or commercial credit database. For the purposes of verifying my, or the applicant’s, identity using these electronic methods, I acknowledge that Payleadr may disclose my name, residential address, DOB, drivers’ licence number, passport number and/or Australian citizenship certificate number to a CRB or other third party gateway service provider (service provider). The information disclosed by Payleadr will be matched with information held by the document issuer or official record holder, using third party systems, for the purpose of confirming the identity of the individual. The CRB or service provider will provide Payleadr an assessment of whether the personal information disclosed by Payleadr matches personal information available through the DVS (or other database) in relation to that particular individual.
7. I agree to Payleadr disclosing my personal information to a CRB or other service provider for the purpose of making a request for verification of my identification using the verification methods set out above. If I do not consent to my identification being verified using the above methods, there are alternative verification options available. Please contact Payleadr directly to find out about these options. For further information about the DVS please visit www.dvs.gov.au.
“We have had an awesome experience working with Payleadr to get our direct debit platform up and running before the opening of our business. We would not hesitate to recommend Payleadr to other businesses. The platform is straightforward and simple to use and the support staff are quick to help and respond to your queries.”Jordan Ly
“The best!!!. Best platform I've ever used for memberships and payment plans”Dana Kovacic
Beautify Hair Design
"Such a relief to have such a fantastic platform managing our growing number of member payments! Much less stress and so easy to set up and use!"Keiron Lowry
"The customisable nature of the platform has made it easy to integrate into our onboarding process. We love how the process can be entirely digital, enabling us to seamlessly set up direct debit arrangements with our clients all over Australia. We recommend Payleadr to any professional services business who is looking for an easy to use and effective way to manage their direct debit payments."Meghann Cannon
"Payleadr has really changed the game for us. We couldn't speak highly enough of them. For staying on top of finances they have a dashboard that really helps business owners. If you are out there looking at options I couldn't recommend these guys more."Jake Douglas