Welcome to Southern Roo Raffle
Be part of the fun each Thursday night!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Commit to playing for full 52 draws @ $5 each.
- Payment by weekly direct debit available
- Upfront payment is also available
- Multiple extra draws for those that pay upfront will be conducted so pay upfront for your chance to win extra
- 52 draws of 50% of the lotto takings. So the more tickets sold, the bigger the weekly prize!
- Watch the draw and the “RooView” via Club Facebook each week
- Winners to be paid by direct deposit back into their bank account
- Winners will be contacted by email or phone.
- Winners name will be published on the Harrow-Balmoral Football and Netball Club Facebook page weekly after each draw.
- Weekly draw will commence once enough tickets are sold.
- There will be some weeks when multiple draws will happen and if Club events are allows with restrictions there could be multiple draws there on one night.
- There is no restriction if a person or business wishes to purchase multiple entries in the draw.
- Any additional raffle the club runs will be conducted totally independent of each other.
Choose a raffle payment option:
$5.00 per week for 52 weekly payments: Click here to sign up
A one-off payment of $260.00: Click here to sign up
$10.00 per week for 52 weekly payments: Click here to sign up
$15.00 per week for 52 weekly payments: Click here to sign up
$20.00 per week for 52 weekly payments: Click here to sign up
$25.00 per week for 52 weekly payments: Click here to sign up
NB: A one off $6.60 establishment fee is added to the first instalment. During the sign up process for your Lotto payment(s) you will be asked to set a password. This is because once you have signed up you have the ability to log-in to a secure customer portal provided by our secure payments partner, Payleadr, to view your account information and payment history. You may log in to the customer portal using the ‘Payer login’ button at www.payleadr.com.
Harrow Balmoral Football Netball Club
E: c/o firstname.lastname@example.org